At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Assists Production Manager, Warehouse Manager and/or Production Planner in the preparation of irradiation runs or EtO batches, process and load documentation, certificates of processing and shipping documentation; provides Customers with documents, schedules and information; assists in the maintenance of Customer specifications. May be trained to assist in product scheduling.
* Contributes to the timely and accurate processing of Customer product within GMP's, regulations and Customer requirements by reviewing the receipt documentation of incoming product.; obtains product case dimensions, weight, densities, and preparing loading diagrams; prepares processing documentation; accurately prepares load packets; maintains cycle development documentation or programs; monitors processing run files and Customer specification records; controls product samples, BI's, residual samples and lot samples including receipt, verification and shipment.
* Provides Customer service through inquiries about schedule of product processing, release and shipment of product; conducts freight traces and physical inventories to meet Customer requirements; reconciles Customer product damage reports, and/or paperwork discrepancies with Customer; monitors status of products and reports to Customers as required.
* Provides processing reports to facility management as required. * * Assist with validations to ensure integrity of product processing. * * Performs post run temperature/RH sensor verifications.
* Initiates the instructional paperwork for processing run packets, including preparation of the specified dosimeters.
* May inform QSRC of new products and any noted changes to process on Customer incoming paperwork.
* May assist the Production Manager or Production Planner in scheduling production, work shifts, daily production duties and Customer controls.
* Develops and revises product loading and palletization specifications.
* Performs production activities to include: run generation, providing certificate of processing generation, documenting transmittal, documenting non-conforming product disposition and distributing documents.
* Performs post process file close out activities, including data collection and calculation of processing time.
* Maintains production department records and work instruction manuals.
* Coordinates the receipt and distribution of Customer release documentation.
* Performs routine inventory reporting and product status reporting activities.
Duties - cont'd
* Performs data management activities for the ODMS program.
* Contributes to maintaining a safe and clean working environment by performing routine area housekeeping and reporting any unsafe conditions to facility management.
* Communicates in an effective manner by utilizing accepted business practices in a courteous and professional manner providing timely and accurate responses and service oriented offers of assistance.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an office, production or Customer service environment. * Ability to effectively read, write and verbally communicate. * Ability to work independently under general guidelines and supervision. * Requires strong attention to detail. * Requires effective interpersonal skills as demonstrated through prior experience. * Requires computer literacy to include word processing, spreadsheet and software capabilities. * Above average organizing and analyzing skills and Level 2 math skills (four basic arithmetic functions in all units of measurement, decimals ratios, rates, percentages). * Ability to adapt to changing duties and responsibilities. * Normal hearing range sufficient to hear alarms, bells, horns, etc.
STERIS is a $2B+, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) organization with approximately 12,000 associates worldwide and operates in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call 1 (440) ###.####. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by ? 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location's HR Office during normal business hours.