Sales Search Partners is seeking an individual to join a customer-focused, results-oriented sales organization. The Inside Sales Rep will support the Outside Sales team with campaign execution, territory account managing, account mapping, and sales initiatives all driving revenue generation. This position presents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-minded individual with a genuine desire to succeed. We offer career growth and opportunity to move into other roles within the sales organization.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
* Generate and qualify leads and sales opportunities by making outbound phone calls to customers; initiate calls for new accounts; collaborate with outside sales team
* Proactively call on assigned accounts to introduce new products, promotions and cross-sell
* Serving customers by identifying their needs, creating solutions, and managing the sales and implementation of the solutions
* Ensure a sales pipeline is developed with forecast opportunities identified as short, medium and long term prospects
* Developing quotations, negotiating and closing orders in keeping with company policies and practices
* Working with the sales team, service group, and suppliers to provide excellent customer service and support
* Provide product and technical information to customers in a timely manner.
* Process orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure satisfaction
* Identify new development opportunities & leads
* Meeting regular sales targetsQUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
* 2-3 years of inside sales experience
* Experience with cold and warm telephone prospecting, networking with contacts in a specific target market, and strong relationship building experience required.
* Strong new business development skills, entrepreneurial, self-starting nature, highly-motivated, appreciation for fast-paced environments, and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales processes in parallel.
* Ability to manage through influence and persuasion, exceptional networking and communication skills, and a committed team player
* Creativity, innovation, organization, strong initiative, presentation skills, and attention to detail required.
Associated topics: agent, dealer, disney, gerber, inbound, inside sales, insurance, sales representative, telemarketer, vacation